Are you experienced in trade mark formalities, and looking for an opportunity to use the experience you have gained in a modern and enterprising setting? If so, we are currently working on a vacancy that you will want to find out more about! Our client is definitely one of the most progressive IP private practices out there, with a thriving Trade Marks team tending to the branding matters of a wide range of household name companies.
The firm is looking for someone with previous experience working in trade mark formalities, who has ideally passed the CITMA Paralegal course, and who has gained experience covering the following matters:
- Handling correspondence coming into the trade mark department, including from trade mark registries and overseas agents, docketing deadlines and sending post on for action as necessary;
- Creating and filing forms at trade mark registries in the UK, Europe and worldwide, and preparing instructions for overseas agents;
- Updating the company’s records database with new and updated information;
- Preparing miscellaneous trade mark correspondence for clients, official registries and agents; and
- Handling other trade mark and wider IP matters.
If this sounds like you, and you are ready to transfer your experience to a full and varied role within a contemporary and inclusive environment, then please do get in touch to find out more!
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Trade Mark Formalities
- Trade Mark Administrator