Trade Counter Assistant
Warehouse / Trade Counter Assistant
Monday - Friday: 8.00AM - 5.00PM
Pay Rate: £11.50 PER HOUR
What's in it for me?
People Solutions are currently recruiting for a Trade Counter Assistant with some Warehouse responsibilities for our well established client based in Port Dundas, Glasgow who are a leading Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Wholesaler with 30 locations throughout the UK and Ireland. They require a full time Warehouse / Trade Counter assistant for an immediate start which will initially start as a temporary role, but will progress to full time, permanent employment for the right candidate. You will be working Monday to Friday from 0800 until 1700 with a 30 minute break daily. The hourly rate of pay for this role is £11.50 per hour. There is free on-site parking for this client, it is close to City Centre and motorway links.
What are the benefits?
- Free On-site Parking
- Accessible by Public Transport
- Weekly Pay
- Excellent Hourly Rates
- Temp to Perm Opportunities
- Monday to Friday
Day to Day Duties
On a daily basis the duties of the Warehouse / Trade counter assistant would consist of but not be limited to -
- Working on Trade Counter, dealing with members of public and assisting with any queries / purchases
- Answering telephone and assisting with any telephone queries
- Use of internal computer system
- Working within warehouse, organising stock and preparing orders
- Going out with deliveries to customers when required
- Being involved in the 24 hour on call rota - this would mean 1 week in 5 being on call 24 hours a day for any emergency deliveries needing done (the call outs are not regular but you would have to be available to do these when on call)
- To be considered for this Warehouse / Trade counter assistant role, you must hold a current, clean UK driving licence and have good computer skills. You must also have very good communication skills as you will be dealing with the public - face to face, over the phone and by email.
- The ideal Warehouse / Trade counter assistant will be a good timekeeper and hold Counterbalance fork lift licence (this licence is not essential but would be preferred)
What training is provided?
- Our client will give any training needed when the ideal candidate has started
Apply today by clicking below
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'