About the role
We are looking for a Registered Nurse. TPN Experience is essential.
The role will involve one hourly visit each morning, Monday to Sunday and one hourly visit each evening, Monday to Sunday.
We are looking for TPN / IV Nurses in the following areas: Newcastle, Jesmond, Consett, Wallsend, Blaydon, Northumberland, Whitley bay, Cramlington, South Shields, North Shield.
Hours of work include;
7 Mornings per week or 7 Evenings per week
Each Client visit is 1 hour
Hourly Rate: £30 per hour.
Mileage is paid between each client visit
We can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Free Uniform
- Referral scheme with rewards up to £150 per successful referral
This role offers flexibility with opportunities for full and part time placements.
You could be working in multiple nursing, care and residential homes or directly in people’s own homes. You will be supporting with tasks such as administering prescribed medicines in accordance with IHC’s procedures and NMC guidelines, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident has an individualised care plan.
If you have a Valid NMC pin and any of the following we want to hear from you:
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
- Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all our care staff to share this ethos.
How to apply
If you are interested in working for us, please APPLY NOW. This vacancy has quick apply, you can apply using your CV in 1 click. Or contact the local branch for further information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'