Toshiba Tec - Business Development Manager London
Toshiba Tec - Business Development Manager
Toshiba TEC UK Imaging Systems Ltd is a remarkable Business Services company, that are looking for a dynamic sale person to represent them in the market as they continue to grow!
- $30 billion turnover corporation!
- Membership of the Association of Professional Sales
- Inhouse ongoing training and coaching
The Company: Toshiba TEC are part of the global giant Toshiba Corporation, a $30 Billion + turnover organisation with ambitious growth plans, they encourage their people to be too. They are focused on helping as many organisations as possible to achieve their goals through investing in smart technology from across their Business Services portfolio which includes; Process automation, artificial intelligence solutions, IT services, visual communications and managed print services.
The Role: The role of the Business Development Manager will be to develop business opportunities across the South East. Dealing directly with SME's and Mid-Market prospects, your role will be to adopt a highly consultative approach to tailor specific solutions to your clients.
For this Business Development Manager role, you must have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years field sales experience in any business to business sector
- New business desire with superb relationship building skills
- A first-class work ethic and desire to earn money
- Enthusiasm and energy, people with a driven, yet creative mind-set, who are motivated by the prospect of working for a world class business.
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- Basic - £30,000
- Comm - £70K OTE Uncapped!
- Benefits - Company car or allowance, expenses
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
BMS Performance are sales specialists and have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role. By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for, taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in higher quality interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
- field sales
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"