Opportunity for a Qualified or Finalist Auditor to join a Top 20 Firm of Accountants with genuine prospects for fast-track progression to Supervisor and Manager.
The role will be based from the City office of this award-winning Firm, and will involve 100% Audit work.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of client sectors which includes financial services, property, hospitality and not-for-profit. The firm have a strong emphasis on development and progression so you can guarantee you will be given the opportunity to step up into more Senior positions.
- Audit of clients' accounts and conducting Audits at clients' premises as well as on-site.
- Acting as Senior on Audits and reporting directly to Managers/Partners as well as supervising small teams of non-qualified staff on Audit.
- Supervising and effectively delegating work to the Audit team.
- Taking full responsibility of each Audit assignment including ensuring work is completed within the agreed timescale and budget.
- ACA/ACCA qualified OR finalist (awaiting final exam results).
- Substantial Audit experience within a multi-Partner practice.
- Previous supervisory experience.
The firm are offering a competitive salary for this position, as well as a variety of extra benefits which include private medical insurance, gym membership, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers.
If you are interested in this role then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers for any further information about this position, or any others we are working on.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"