Our client is a renowned specialist manufacturer. Continued growth is the reason they are now looking to recruit a Toolmaker. On offer is an attractive salary with overtime opportunities.
- To proactively maintain and develop all production tooling equipment within the plant.
- Finding and rectifying faults on Press Tooling equipment.
- Maintenance of Progression Press Tooling.
- Assisting with the development and improvement of Progression Tools.
- Press Setting.
- Working closely with Engineers and Technicians.
- Weekend overtime working is occasionally required.
- Must have previous toolmaking experience.
- You will ideally be time served.
- Experience in high volume manufacturing not heavy industry.
- Must be time served and qualified to a minimum level of ONC.
- All round machining skills particularly in Surface Grinding and Cylindrical Grinding.
- Capable of working to tight tolerances.
- At least two years recent post apprenticeship experience.
- Good problem solving skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job