Location: Loughborough LE11 1EH
Preci-Spark Ltd is a leading manufacturer of components for the jet aircraft, gas turbine and other advanced technology industries. Established over 50 years ago, the company now employs 450 people across 6 manufacturing sites. With leading edge technology, innovative engineering solutions and a highly skilled workforce we are able to meet the exacting demands of our customers.
We are looking to recruit a skilled toolmaker to join our existing team of engineers in our Loughborough facility.
Requirements of the Toolmaker:
- Must be time served Toolmaker (manual machining).
- Conversant with engineering drawings.
- Experienced at working to close tolerances.
Benefits of becoming the Toolmaker:
- Competitive rates of pay based on skill level and experience.
- Monthly productivity bonus.
- Day shift with plenty of opportunity for overtime.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Due to large numbers of applications, it is not always possible to respond to every application. If you have not heard from us within 28 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file for 6 months in case any suitable positions should arise.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Toolmaker role then please apply now!