Tool Hire Supervisor
Tool Hire Supervisor – Jewson Builders Merchants - Morcambe
This position is working for Jewson part of the Saint Gobain group who are the Global winners of TOP EMPLOYER 2017 and 2018.
Join the Jewson Tool Hire team and you’ll build productive and profitable relationships with your customers in the area, whilst ensuring our customer service is excellent at all times.
Our Tool Hire Supervisors are tasked with generating a profitable Tool Hire business by building relationships with customers both face to face and via the telephone to achieve maximum sales, whilst ensuring effective and efficient running of Tool Hire.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a class reputation? If so we have the following opportunities to help support the continuation of our Tool Hire expansion programme.
What will I be doing in the role?As a vital part of our Tool Hire team;
- You will ensure your Tool Hire area is operating at its maximum efficiency level by building relationships with customers and staff to achieve maximum sales potential and customer service.
- You will ensure that profitable customer relationships are built by maintaining regular contact with customers by telephone and in person.
- You will also ensure that any customer complaints are handled promptly and resolved to a satisfactory conclusion and customers’ technical problems and issues are resolved by providing excellent help and advice.
- You will assist with branch trade events and promotional activity
- You will ensure that the wellbeing of colleagues, customers and staff is at the forefront of every action you take. You will ensure maintenance of equipment meets all requirements.
- You will take pride in developing your tool hire colleagues and keeping your product knowledge up to date.
Am I who you are looking for? For this role it is important that you have:
- Have a full driving license as driving is required and experience of towing would be desirable.
- Experience of people management and getting the best out of a team
- Specialist product knowledge so an interest in DIY, renovations or other relevant hobbies would be great.
- Financial awareness plus a good level of numeracy
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety regulations
- In all of our roles we’ll need you to have great team spirit, and be prepared to help out colleagues elsewhere in the branch when required.
- To support this you will have a strong customer service ethic, preferably gained in a retail or sales environment
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'