£12.97 per hour
We are supporting a London based university recruit to a temporary Timetabling Assistant contract to start ASAP running for two to four months.
Working alongside the universities Timetabling Manager you will be responsible for room bookings and ensuring an accurate and efficient timetable for the campus.
You will be required to -
- Collect data from various sources and liaise with stakeholders and the Timetabling Manager to ensure data quality and completion
- Provide front line support to queries and request about room bookings and timetables from students, staff and stakeholders via phone, email and face to face
- Manage the daily campus timetable ensuring staff cover and last minute changes are successfully handled
- Input data and ensure its accurate and complete into the universities CMIS timetabling system
- Identify and resolve issues with room bookings
This is a full time contract to start ASAP - a full handover will be provided and the post pays £12.97 per hour.
It is essential you hold experience of timetabling within the education sector combined with good attention to detail. Knowledge of CMIS timetabling system is desirable but not essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'