Our client are looking for a motivated and experienced Timber Frame Designer to join this hugely successful Timber Frame business in East Kent. The business supply and install structural timber frame to the residential market in Kent and across the South East. This is an ideal opportunity to join a well respected business with potential to grow your own career.
Whilst the company are based in East Kent they are happy to consider applicants from further afield who wish to work remotely but you will be expected to attend the office one or two days each month.
Applicants must have a working knowledge of Timber/Timber Frame environment and be fully conversant with CAD based software systems and ideally Consultec (desirable not essential)
- Be able to read technical drawings
- Minimum 12-18 months experience within a similar role
- Good problem solver, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong numerical and communication skills.
- An understanding of timer frames and associated products
- Able to communicate clearly with clients and colleagues
- Be able to create timber frame designs to the highest standard often working to deadlines.
The position is full time and offers a competitive salary, 28 days holiday incl bank holidays and future opportunities to grow within the organisation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'