Thermoforming Technician/ Setter
Permanent- Chatteris area
RecruitPol Ltd is seeking a Setter/ Technician to run the thermoforming production lines to the required standards ensuring all procedures are adhered to. You will be working on rotating continental shifts (4on/4off) 12 hrs, days & nights.
Thermoforming Technician/ Setter responsibilities:
- To complete tool and insert changes as and when required by the production plan
- Ensure all thermoforming machines run efficiently to correct rate ensuring the product is to required customer specification
- Move/restock material to keep production in operation
- Ensure machinery is running to standard cycle speeds with minimum material wastage and product is manufactured within specification
- Clean granulators, lines, towers, loaders and blenders between colour/formulation changes
- Ensure correct set up and efficient running of manufacturing machinery, eg padding system, packing robots
- Carry out tool and insert changes correctly to SOC’s within an appropriate time period
- Change material rolls with minimum down-time and maintain records as required
- Support and cover operators/multi skilled to pack products to specification, print labels, assemble packaging, prepare and pack pallets and book out finished goods when required
- Diagnose technical machine problems and carry out advanced fault finding/trouble shooting
- Liaise with engineering upon diagnosis of faults and assist with repairs where possible
- Ensure all machines and equipment are used safely and in line with the Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain hygiene and housekeeping standards in the work area and around machines when they are down
- Adopt working practices to comply with Company and general health and safety requirements
- Communicate with team leaders and all other personnel as required
- Previous thermoforming manufacturing experience
- Experience of working in busy production environment, high volume
- Mechanically minded
- Understanding of some continuous improvement tools & techniques
- Good communication skills
If you belive you have a required skills and experiecne APPLY NOW or contact us for more information.
- Production Lines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'