Thermal Systems Engineer - Staffordshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Thermal Systems Engineer to join the engineering team of the UKs number 1 manufacturer of Off-Highway vehicles, based at one of their North Staffordshire Facilities.
As the Thermal Systems Engineer you will be a Technical specialist within thermal management. This Thermal Systems Engineer role will involve the development of new thermal and HVAC technologies alongside developing and implementing group wide HVAC standards.
Your Responsibilities as a Thermal Systems Engineer:
- Generation of simulation models to predict thermal & HVAC system performance, advise changes to improve performance.
- Close working with all business units to ensure robust thermal system delivery on Off Highway vehicles.
- Definition / development of Group thermal standards
- Development of new innovative thermal and HVAC systems to a level of risk appropriate to NPIP.
Support environmental testing of thermal and HVAC systems and analysis of results.
- Support Purchasing with thermal supplier development.
- Undertake training to develop into a subject matter expert.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- An experienced engineer, with industry experience.
- Ideally candidates will have exposure to working with thermal management systems.
- A strong background and desire to progress within thermal management systems.
- Good Communication skills to be able to give presentations to small groups and represent the company.
- Ability to support and influence colleagues, making valuable contributions to complete system discussions.
- Salary £30,000 to £45,000 dependent upon experience
- 33 days holiday including statutory
- Company pension scheme
- Relocation package
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV and contact details to Philip Delaloye at or for more details call .