Theatre Nurse Band 5
MSI Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Nurse to work regular, flexible ad-hoc shifts with local Private Hospitals.
Working with MSI Recruitment as a Theatre Nurse you will be expected to professionally provide care within a operating theatre setting, act as the scrub during surgical procedures, and checking and administration of drugs. You will be working as part of operating department.
In order to register with MSI Recruitment you must…
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS).
- Have been employed as a Nurse in an A&E setting within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified Nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
• Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a Daily Basis.
• Join with a quick and simple registration process.
• Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
• Due to the high volume of available shifts; regardless of whether you are a General Nurse that prefers to work days or night shifts, MSI Recruitment is able to help.
How to Apply:
Please feel free to contact a team member by calling . Alternatively please send a copy of your CV to .