Test Team Lead - Automation Test Lead - Manchester
Test Team Lead who has experience of leading automation testing projects is required by a leading company in Manchester. It is a hands-on Automation testing lead role in which you must be able to take the QA / testing strategy and drive this forward, have experience of delivering quality improvement, automation testing best practice and lead automation testing strategy by example.
If you have experience of working in an AWS cloud environment, then that would be a bonus. To outline the role in more detail:
- This it is very much a Senior / Test Lead, where you will be very much hands-on, being the most senior member of the testing team
- You must have good engineering qualities of what good quality testing looks like, how it impacts the whole software engineering department and drive testing quality throughout.
- The split of the team projects is 60% manual testing and 40% automated testing, but they do want to do more automation testing. Already automated their Android app but want to push automated testing into IOS and their websites.
- You need to understand automation testing and how it is embedded into the QA For example, how can they test quicker? What do they need to do from a QA point of view to do that and increase speed/efficiency?
- Microservice architecture would be very good to have, they are doing a lot of this
- Ecommerce background along with an appreciation of DevOps, AWS and TDD would be a bonus that is the software engineering environment you will work in
- Show that you have experience of instilling quality through the testing process across the whole software development department
Key Criteria for the role:
- Experience of leading Software Test / QA projects
- Have experience of automated testing and helping develop automated testing teams/functions
- Excellent understanding and a good level of competency of good practice in the end-to-end processes of designing, building, testing and releasing software
- Ability to drive through a complex test and QA strategy in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable experience in working and leading in a fast-paced, high impacting, Agile digital delivery environment
Duties of the role include:
- Define testing strategy, set test plans, test data sets and processes on a variety of platforms such as Mobile Applications and Websites
- Lead new projects and make use that all appropriate resource is in place so that projects are a success and delivered in the appropriate time frame.
- Look to create improvements in test strategy and motivate the team to achieve company objectives
My client is a leading company that has a huge UK presence and one of the leading employers in the North West. An innovative place to work they encourage growth and will invest in all their employees future. In 2020 they have been recruiting all year due to growth, invested heavily in technology including AWS cloud and are now one of the places to work in the North West when it comes to the latest etc
They are looking to pay £50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits. To apply send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- QA / Testing / Automation / Engineering / Software / AWS
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'