An Embedded Software Test Engineer with experience Testing complex, safety critical software (preferably AUTOSAR - Base Software) is required for a permanent employment opportunity with a major electronics specialist based in the Styria region.
The role is offering a salary above €44,000 per annum, which is negotiable based on level of expertise and years of relevant industry experience and it gives you the freedom to plan your own workload in the manner you believe is best.
Our client is an exciting division of a global consumer electronics giant. This division and this development centre has doubled in size & capacity over the last 2 years and the development team is forecast to grow exponentially in the foreseeable future!
- Development of test strategies and test cases for embedded software (hardware-related software or software driver for microcontroller applications)
- Reviews and creation / execution of static tests (MISRA, metrics) for software developed in the C programming language
- Creation / execution of dynamic unit tests and hardware / software integration tests in the programming language C of developed software
- Code Coverage Analysis
- Interface to suppliers and external testing facilities
- The test process is based on Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262, but also on the basis of IEEE 29119
Skills / Experience Required
- Completed technical education (FH-Master, TU-, PhD)
- Knowledge of Embedded Software Testing (preferably AUTOSAR - Basic Software)
- Independent, systematic and process-oriented working method
- Strong team and communication skills
- Very good German and English skills
25 days paid holiday, paid overtime, subsidised canteen on site (lunch costs €2.90), contribution towards private health cover, open & informal environment / flat hierarchy.
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW or for further information you can contact Stuart Higgins on +44 (0) or email
Keywords: AUTOSAR embedded software automotive SPICE ISO functional safety base basic IEEE 29119
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job