Test and Repair Technician
Working hours Mon-Thurs 8.15am-17.00pm and Fri 8.15am-12.45pm
The opportunity has arisen for a Test and Repair Technician, to work for a family run business that are an independent company of high power supplies with a big presences.
The Test and Repair Technician will cover investigation of finished production units to specification, including fault finding and rectification and rework.
- Testing, fault finding and repair of high voltage power supplies.
- Completion of test reports and documentation in accordance with customer requirements and Quality Management System standards.
- Interpretation and implementation of changes to assemblies and finished product in accordance with documentation.
- Responsibility for adhering to the Company's ISO 9001 Quality, ISO14001 Environmental and Health and Safety management systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to use test equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators, digital power supplies and multi meters.
- Experience in high voltage test methods.
- Experience in soldering and rework methods to IPC standards.
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing facility.
- Repair and diagnostic fault finding experience to component level.
- HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering desirable.
- Knowledge of high voltage test methods a distinct advantage
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- test equipment such as oscilloscopes
- function generators
- digital power supplies and multi meters
- high voltage test methods