ROLE - Test and Calibration Engineer
LOCATION - Near Berkshire
VACANCY TYPE - Permanent
SALARY - £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
My client provides high-quality and reliable electro-mechanical services and solutions to industries Worldwide. They are looking to take on a Test and Calibration Engineer, on a permanent basis, near Berkshire.
The Test and Calibration Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Suitable electronics related qualification
- Previous experience of electronic fault finding and repairing
- Competent using a wide range for fault finding and test equipment
- Experience soldering to a high-quality standard on both through hole and SMT technology
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages, particularly Excel and Word
- Electronics manufacturing and or electronics service background would be beneficial, ideally in data acquisition
- Proficient with following circuit diagrams, assembly drawings and test specifications
The Test and Calibration Engineer role will involve:
- The repairing, testing and calibrating of customer returned and new build data acquisition products and PCBs.
- The use of small tools, soldering, use of circuit drawings and test specifications, and the completion of necessary paper work.
- Repairing to component level on digital and analogue circuits on both through hole and SMT PCB's
- Regulate and complete documentation and write accurate and concise test reports
- Dismantling and reassemble electronic products
- Evaluate if a product is economical to repair and quote realistic repair time
- On the job training will be provided.
- Ability to manage and plan workload to ensure all jobs are achieved in a timely manner
- Testing and fault finding on electronic products
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job