Your new company
Hays IT is recruiting for a Test Analyst in Exeter to work a contract basis.
Your new role
- Support the assurance and testing work of a cross-functional team.
- Provide specialist input into Solution Assurance and Testing activities including: functional testing, automated testing.
- Contribute to a wide range of activities, including (development and review of guidance, test plans, test scenarios, test data, risks, issues, problem resolution and delivery of assurance and test services).
- Liaise with the organisation's Solutions Assurance department.
- Demonstrate completed functionality, test approach and evidence.
- Test scripting, review and collection of evidence.
What you'll need to succeed
- ISTQB Foundation.
- At least 3 years manual and/or automated testing experience and experience in working in an agile environment.
- Java experience.
- Ability to understand complex system behaviours.
- Preparation of test scripts and preparation of test data to prove (and disprove) specific data scenarios.
- Execution of tests.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive daily rate (In-scope of IR35).
- Based in Exeter.
- 01/11/18 to 31/05/19.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Test Analyst contract role in Exeter, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this Test Analyst contract job in Exeter isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new Test Analyst contract position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Test Analyst contract exeter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'