Test Analyst Energy Billing Software
The fastest growing software company in the North West are looking to bring in a Test Analyst to join their agile Software Development and Testing team. You will be working closely with Developers, Business Analysts and other testers to develop award winning software tailored to meet client needs. As a Senior Software Tester, you will be writing and executing test scripts to identify bugs within software before live release.
Location: Chorley, initially you will be working remotely
Salary: £competitive plus benefits
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous experience in a Senior Software testing role
- Experience of Automated testing would be advantageous
- Experience writing test plans and reusable test scripts
- An interest in mentoring and improving more junior testers
- Strong SQL experience
- An understanding of XML
- Agile experience would be great
- Strong communication and influential skills, with the ability to take the lead on test projects.
If you are keen to work with one of the most progressive companies in the UK, offering fantastic opportunities for you to progress within the Software industry, please get in touch by sending through a CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'