Territory Sales Managers - Parcel Industry - Swindon, Gatwick, Norwich and Nottingham
Salary C: £35K - £37,500K Base Company Car, Big Commission (OTE £70k+)
Our client is a major player in the UK Parcels Market with a large number of branches across the UK.
- Exceeding new business target.
- Building close and effective working relationships with a network of contacts within prospective customers.
- Developing and implementing market sector development plans within their own catchment area.
- Identifying and qualifying customer opportunities for new product sales.
- Developing and broadening relationship with existing customers while identifying and qualifying opportunities for new product sales. Maximising sales penetration within each customer by selling the complete range of services
- Work with the Depot General Manager & Sales Director to implement the sales strategy and business plan for the Area
- Define target list of customer prospects based on clearly defined criteria
- Work with the Bid Management Team, to deliver effective tender responses to specific customer opportunities.
- Track performance of new customers and ensure that they trade to the profile agreed.
- Submit accurate and timely business forecasts.
- Use the sales tools in line with the agreed sales process to maintain and develop sales pipeline and customer information.
- Extensive experience within either the delivery / Parcels/ logistics sector
- Strong sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, networking and campaign management).
- Detailed understanding of sales process and demonstration of world class sales rigor, hunger and determination.
- Proven track record of closing major opportunities.
- Proven sales ability with historic success at exceeding new business targets, whilst excelling at customer retention through professional account management, development and planning skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Problem solving abilities; able to facilitate discussions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'