- Very well established international company with great heritage
- Varied, clinically-focussed sales role
- Attractive career and earning prospects
THE COMPANY: A global giant who are a leading manufacturer across a wide range of healthcare devices, equipment and services markets. This division provide a high-quality range of equipment and instruments for use within a variety of surgical environments and a rare chance currently exists for a theatre or medical devices sales professional to manage and grow their Lancashire, Yorkshire and North East sales territory.
THE ROLE: The successful Territory Manager will be managing, developing and winning key relationships within theatre and procurement environments, typically liaising with consultant surgeons, theatre managers, nurses and buyers. Candidates will preferably have experience selling devices or equipment into theatre environments, however the company will also consider people from other business to business field sales backgrounds. Full, structured product and company induction and training will be provided and career and earning potential is outstanding.
The Package for Territory Manager:
- Basic: £30,000 to £40,000
- Commission: £10,000 to £20,000
- Car: Fully expensed company car or allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, lunch, 21 days holiday + stats
- theatre managers
- nurses and buyers.
- The successful Territory Manager will be managing
- developing and winning key relationships within theatre and procurement environments
- typically liaising with consultant surgeons
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job