- Global Coffee Giant
- Dynamic & Expanding Organisation
- HORECA Sales Required
The Role: Based in the North Yorkshire area, the successful Territory Manager will be selling into independent cafes, caterers, garden centres and pubs, operating in a largely account management capacity. Your role involves talking to business owners and managers, offering a total solution for their businesses as well as looking for some new accounts. Full company training is provided and you will also get the chance to shadow an existing sales person to ensure your success here.
The Company: Established for over half a century, this strongly branded International organisation is now looking to expand their sales team in North Yorkshire. They sell a portfolio of coffee machines along with the associated consumables, beans and cleaning materials and now seek a new Territory Manager to join their team.
For this Territory Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong sales skills
- You will have a track record of selling food or drinks into the HORECA sector
- Excellent relationship building skills and plenty of self-motivation are required
Benefits of this Territory Manager role:
- £28,000 - £30,000 Base Salary
- + £8,000 - £10,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension
Location: North Yorkshire
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If you have met with a BMS Consultant previously please contact them directly.
- the successful Territory Manager will be selling into independent cafes
- garden centres and pubs
- operating in a largely account management capacity. Your role involves talking to business owners and managers
- offering a total solution fo