Our client is a UK leading Fire and Security solutions provider.
Continually driving for further growth, they are looking to appoint a TERRITORY ACCOUNT MANAGER in support of their Midlands Operations.
The role will be biased to managing existing Customer relationships, and you must have experience in multi-call cycle sales, account management or similar.
Sales experience within the Fire and Security sector is preferable but candidates who have proven B2B account management credentials from within a related or similar sector are encouraged to apply.
You will have specific training associated with technical standards, codes or industry related programmes.
This is great opportunity to join a true industry leader with the potential for personal development.
Job Title: TERRITORY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Reporting to: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Actively drive service growth from within a defined geographic territory, through the sale of our Client’s fire & security solution portfolio,
- Create executive level commercial relationships with medium/large end users, contractors, FM’s and local government.
- Ongoing engagement with the design centre in larger opportunity support.
- Working with your Sales Manager to proactively drive a territory management activity model, delivering purposeful activities for service growth along with active retention of your customers and defined management of new business leads.
- You may also be required to manage contractor accounts, and actively sell smaller project opportunities, always ensuring the attachment of service contract.
Start date: ASAP
Package: In region £70K includes excellent salary, commission, car and other benefits
Location: FLEXIBLE West / South Midlands
- Proven success in a B2B field sales role
- Energy, passion and drive for success whilst demonstrating the highest levels of professionalism
- You will need good negotiation skills and be adept at managing many different Customers within a single Company (procurement, executives, project management, risk control, health and safety, engineering etc).
- You will be PC literate, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- You will hold a full UK driving licence.
- Ideally, but not essential, you will have experience using salesfore.com to log all activities, customer interactions, opportunities, leads and pipeline.
- Experienced in 'solution sales’ and able to demonstrate value in the sales process.
- Although not essential, experience in the fire & security market is a plus.
- Professional and experienced approach to relationship development
- A high degree of business acumen and an energy to engage enterprise accounts
- Strategic approach to account planning/opportunity management
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Technical Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'