We are currently working with an organisation in the North-West London area who are looking to recruit a Tenant Liaison to facilitate the integration and engagement of existing and prospective tenants and provide day-to-day management of the sites.
The role works closely with the CHP Property team to help ensure the safe and efficient running of the site whilst working closely with tenants to maximise tenant satisfaction and improve utilisation. The TLM role will report into a Business Support Manager (BSM) or Area Property and Asset Manager (APAM)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Facilities Management and/or appropriate qualification in Site Management and/or Facilities Management (BIFM level 3 or above) above)
- Experience of presenting complex information to working groups across the health and social care community
- Computer literate, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise ongoing planned work adjusting to changing requirements and organisational needs
The role will involve:
- Delivering excellent site management so that the site meets the requirements of both patients and service providers
- Maximising utilisation of the site, so that the space is fully utilised throughout its working hours
- Facilitating collaboration and an integrated approach between services both within the site and in the local community
- Engaging local people and organisations so the sites become key community hubs, at the heart of the local community.
- Facilitate the integration and engagement of existing and prospective tenants and provide day-to-day management of the sites
- Promote positive working relationships and integration amongst tenants; and deal with day to day queries from site occupiers
- Act as tenant representative in feeding back queries about soft or hard FM services to the BSM/APAM and Facilities Management (FM) providers on behalf of tenants
- Keep tenants informed of any works scheduled to take place in the sites and communicate to tenants if they need to move any items or personal belongings in advance of work taking place
- Provide assistance to tenants with relocations and internal moves
- Arrange a welcome tour and site handbook for new tenants moving into the site
- Action any reasonable contracting requests (e.g. work permit, risk assessment, district valuer audit) as required.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV. For any questions please call James on
Woodrow Mercer Associates are part of the Woodrow Mercer Group of specialist recruiters. Independent and refreshingly honest. Woodrow Mercer believe in doing things differently. We have thrown the recruitment rule book out of the window and replaced it with an emphasis on trust and partnership.
- Tenant Liaison Manager | Kentish Town | North West London