A successful and growing Local Authority are looking for an experienced Tenant Liaison Officer to join their team on a temporary contract, ongoing for a minimum term of October 2019.
- Monday - Friday
- Full Time Hours
- £10.54 p/h
Your Responsibilities and Experience
- Being a pinacle point of contact for residents to deal with queries, complaints and compliments
- To assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of any customer services plans as required
- To undertake any customer related initiatives including customer surveys, visiting housing offices, customer events etc.
- Comply with legislation requirements such as Data Protection Act, Decent Homes standards etc.
Your Experience and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Previous experience in social housing in a tenant advisory position
- Client is looking for someone who is ambitious and eager to progress
- Full Clean Driving License and access to a vehicle
If interested please contact Jess at Randstad on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'