Temporary Systems Integration Team Member
Location: Eastleigh, Hampshire
Salary: £10 per hour
Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT) is a specialist awarding organisation (AO) and current market leader in the Hair and Beauty sectors. Launched in 1962, it offers vocational and technical qualifications, including apprenticeships, in a range of service sectors.
As a market leader in the creative industries, VTCT has a strong commitment to its core charitable objective: the advancement of education in the UK and internationally for over 100,000 learners and apprentices.
As the world changes, so too do the requirements of education and VTCT plays a vital role in enhancing vocational and technical education standards, championing this work in UK parliament, being a voice for the education of the next generation, not just in the UK, but globally.
With a strong vision and an experienced leadership team, we have created an environment ready to embrace the challenges of a new era for the organisation.
Reporting to the Qualifications Manager, principal accountabilities include:
* Data entry
* Compare and review data sets
* Peer review of data
* Calculation of qualification rules of combination (calculations of units/components, requirements, credits and learner time to achieve a qualification)
* System testing
* Proofing of regulatory documents
* Attending and contributing to project meetings
* Assisting with qualification correction, system entry and review
* Providing project updates
* Assisting with system training
* Lead/supervise other temporary staff when necessary
* Log system issues with supplier and follow up as needed
We are seeking candidates with:
* Experience with data entry
* Computer literate
* Minimum GCSE in Maths and English (grade C or above, or equivalent)
* Excellent maths and written English
* Excellent attention to detail
* Used to working under their own initiative
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Critical and analytical skills
* Organised, able to prioritise and work under pressure
If you wish to apply for this exciting new opportunity, please send us your details via 'Apply' where you will be asked to provide your CV, including full work and educational history.
Applications will be reviewed on receipt. Last day of accepted applications will be Tuesday 29 January 2019.
The group of VTCT companies includes: the charity VTCT through which main Board business and governance is transacted; Digital Assess Software Ltd which is a wholly owned trading subsidiary of VTCT; and EMS Ltd, t/a ITEC, a wholly owned trading subsidiary of VTCT.
- "data entry"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'