A client of mine based in Gateshead is looking for an experienced receptionist to help them out on an ongoing temporary basis.
Your duties will include :
- Meeting and greeting any visitors to the business - ensuring that all sign in/sign out procedures are adhered too
- Answering telephone calls into the business and operating the switchboard
- Dealing with post and deliveries
- Data entry and basic admin tasks
The suitable candidate will
- be an experienced receptionist/administrator
- have full working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be organised and efficient
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable in a people facing role.
The working hours are Mon - Fri 8.30am to 5pm and the rate of pay is between £8.50/hour.
Ideally candidates will be available for immediate starts.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job