Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Epsom and Wimbledon over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Epsom - Wednesday 14th March 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
Wimbledon - Tuesday 20th March 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Wimbledon and Surrounding Area’s
Between £8.00 - £9.00 PH
Carlton Recruitment currently has a variety of temporary Reception assignments available, working in the local area and surrounding areas
Your roles will include:
• Taking responsibility for the reception desk, including the switchboard
• Carrying out a range of administration duties, including diary management and office management
• Answer the switchboard and direct calls in a timely manner and within agreed service level standard
• Speaking to clients face to face and on the telephone, and attending to their requirements
• Manage company generic emails and forward where appropriate
• Deal with incoming deliveries and liaising with relevant departments when appropriate
• Processing incoming and prepare outgoing mail, and liaising with the Royal Mail, courier companies and franking machine supplier as required
• Liaising with internal staff
• Assisting and supporting the staff in creating and maintaining a safe environment
• Communicating and co-operating with persons or bodies outside the company
• Booking, cancelling, rescheduling appointments
• Undertake general administration duties including assisting with preparing mail-outs, typing, copying and collating of documents
• Maintain files and notes, including the filing
• Maintaining the Reception area to a high standard
• Setting up meeting rooms, with necessary stationery and refreshments
• Participating in meetings arranged for any of the purposes described above
• Confident and well presented
• Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
• Experienced using a switchboard
• IT literate (Microsoft Office Suite)
• Ability to work under own initiative, as well as part of a team
• Ability to remain calm and work under pressure in sometimes challenging circumstances
• Ability to work discretely and efficiently
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.