Job Title: Temporary IT Support Assistant
Location: Central Wimbledon
Pay Rate: £15 - £18 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits!
Are you currently looking for temporary work? Are you immediately available? Do you live within 5 miles of Wimbledon?
Office Angels Wimbledon are currently seeking a Temporary IT Support Assistant for our client who are offering a fantastic opportunity! The successful candidate will be available immediately and have previous experience within an IT support role.
* Responsible for the recommendation, evaluation, maintenance and support of all IT hardware and software as well as telecommunications equipment.
* Providing support to home users and to any other branches of the company that require IT assistance
* Working in a 2nd line support environment
* PC Hardware and Exchange server Support
* Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems
* To provide Network Support, Maintenance and Configuration
* Secure all new IT equipment and supervise external contractors performing work in the building
* Occasional off-site attendance, when required
* Providing one to one support on IT for all staff
* Producing Fault Reports with resolutions and recommendations
* Previous experience of working in a busy and demanding IT department
* Comprehensive knowledge of PC Hardware, Exchange servers, Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Good Microsoft Office skills; Excel and Word
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.