Excellent Temp to Perm Credit Control opportunity - Harlow
A leading company providing cleaning services, based in Harlow are looking for a Credit Controller to join their Finance team on a temp to perm basis. The focus will be to ensure that outstanding debt is reduced, the successful candidate will be keen to get stuck in and be a self-motivated team player who picks things up quickly.
Main responsibilities for the Credit Controller will be:
- To manage the Accounts Receivables ledger with an aim to reduce outstanding debt
- To contact customers with the aim to reduce and maintain the number of debtor days to acceptable levels/targets
- To carry out Daily Sales Ledger routines, general admin, cash allocation etc.
- Ensuring that cash is allocated accurately on the day of receipt
- Ensure the ledger is fully up-to-date and reconciled.
- To assist in compiling a detailed report for Aged Debts
- Be a strong communicator and able to manage internal and external relationships
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Have previous experience in credit control
If you are immediately available and would be interested in this temp Credit Control role, please apply or contact me at