- Leading bakery manufacturer
The Telesales Manager Role:
- To deliver annual EBITDA targets through the effective Leadership of the Telesales team by delivering sustainable growth in target markets.
- Drive business development through growing sales into the existing and potential customer base.
- Provide clear Leadership to the Telesales team that ensures continued people development leading to the delivery of business goals
- Experience of managing telesales teams
- Sales experience in the bakery sector
- Experience of multiple product/portfolio selling
- Experience of using SAP / ERP systems
- Negotiation experience
- Highly numerate
- Data analysis - demonstrable Excel ability & systems
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
Benefits & details:
- competitive plus bonus
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 11/15990/7Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
- ERP Software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'