Due to continuing expansion, The Directory Guys are looking to recruit a number of sales / telesales reps for their location in Uxbridge. This role involves developing new client relationships and opening doors for new business development. Fantastic career progression, with the potential to work and travel overseas.
Inititally the role will be based from home but applicants must be based within a commutable distance to Uxbridge as we plan on returning to the office when COVID restrictions allow.
The company are market leaders in their sector, renowned for their innovative nature. The company boasts an impressive product portfolio allowing a creative sales person to flourish.
What you will need:
- Previous experience working in a sales/telesales environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working towards monthly targets
- Ability to cross sell and upsell
- Strong ability to overcome objections
- You must be a great problem solver
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Strong customer focus
- Foster a culture of sales excellence across all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to negotiation.
- Fine-tune the sales process and create greater levels of collaboration between sales, tech and account management.
- Achieve a formulaic sales approach with the ability to forecast and measure performance from lead generation through to close.
- Serve as a key ambassador and spokesperson for The Directory Guys in building the brand.
- Proven ability to identify and develop talent.
- Excellent basic salary of £18,000 - £25,000 + Commission.
- Opportunities for travel and work abroad
- Defined targets for career progression
- Constant training and development
- Sales and Team Leader roles available.
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'