This is an exciting opportunity for a Telesales Executive to join a very fast growing business who specialise within telecommunications, business are based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol.
My client is a leading Bristol-based communications company; they work with a wide variety of clients that range from single SME accounts to high end, international customers with worldwide well know brand names.
For more than 5 years they've worked very closely with 3-Ireland and act as their sole partner to manage Irish customers' UK operations. They own their own network with world-wide roaming agreements that is married to our own billing platform so we can bill you directly.
My client are looking for a successful Telemarketing Executive to join our growing team to support our field-based sales team. This is a fast-paced, customer focused sales role that requires the successful candidate to work independently on new data campaigns generating prospective clients for the sales teams.
- This is a rare opportunity for the successful candidate to join a growing team, with fantastic career opportunities
- Ability to relate to clients across different sectors discussing a variety of services within our product portfolio
- Identifying key decision makers within a business, understand their needs, build a relationship and book an appointment for an external Business Development Executive to meet with the client face to face
- Ability to think on your feet and identify business opportunities
- Generate sales leads and qualify them
- Achieve a daily call volume of 200 calls
We're looking for candidates that are eager to join a growing business with excellent career opportunities, looking to strive and grow with the business. To be successful and reap the rewards of this opportunity you will also need to demonstrate:
Experience within a telesales role in a target driven sales environment
- Strong rapport building skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work
- Ability to develop relationships from scratch
- Excellent telephone manner
- Hunger to achieve challenging individual and team targets
- Resilience - positive attitude towards a high call volume
My client knows that incentivising our teams will ensure that we all meet the targets we aim towards. The successful candidate really will get out what they put in and will be given clear targets to hit results related bonuses.
You will be joining a growing business that fully supports training, coaching & progression opportunities for the promising high performers.
Salary: Competitive Salary (dependent on experience) + commission
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job