Our Client is seeking an experienced Telesales Executive to join an established sales team. This is a sales role with the purpose of generate new business revenue by conducting outbound calls to customers within the B2B market.
A company that provides a first class service to over 200,000 organisations on a nationwide basis. You will be responsible for contacting businesses to fact find, promote and sell a service.
As the Telesales Executive your duties will be to:
- Making outbound on a business to business level
- Promoting company products and services
- Booking appointments for Field Reps
- Speaking to decision makers, able to liaise at all levels
- Fact finding and investigating customer requirements
To be a successful Telesales Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Ability to overcome objections
- Experience within an appointment booking position
In return the Telesales Executive will receive a basic salary of £18,000 - 19,000 per annum.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.