A successful Local Authority are looking to recruit a Telemarketing Advisor. This assignment is to start ASAP and ongoing until at least December.
- Monday - Friday
- £9 - £11 P/H
- Working within the Business Development team calling local business' to sell business benefits of employing an apprentice
- Meet challenging sales targets
- Recruitment and engagement of employers from databases promoting apprenticeships
- Offer high quality government funded training for an employer's current workforce.
- Promote the services provided by the local authority across the North East
- Help our young people source work experience placements with local employers.
- Support the Business Development team in all recruitment and promotional activity including administrative tasks
Your Skills and Experience
- Must have experience in cold calling sales
- Demonstration of meeting demanding targets
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
If interested please contact Jess at Randstad on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'