Our Client based in Milton Keynes are a professional, leading distributor of lighting solutions in the UK and internationally, both commercial products and an exciting range of decorative prestigious brands. They have an impressive customer base which includes many top brand hotel and restaurant chains and leisure groups.
Due to our continuing expansion, our client is now seeking to appoint an experienced Telesales Account Manager to refresh, grow and retain an allocated group of customers. Based internally and reporting to the Senior Sales Manager and working closely with the managed account team, inbound sales team and customer service team.
Your role will include:
- To consistently grow the gross profit and achieve the set monthly sales targets for adesignated group of customers.
- Maximise all opportunities from a large existing customer base proactively pursuing undeveloped areas - no cold calling - this is not a call centre role!
- Provide a high level of customer care.
- Provide customers with accurate quotations and product specifications.
- Take ownership for the processing of sales orders and ensuring all customer queries/issues are handled speedily working closely with the customer care team. There is a sales office administrator to assist with providing data sheets for projects and general administration.
- Attend technical training and keep abreast of all new products being launched weekly.
- Make visits to clients, when required, to discuss projects and do surveys (full training provided) this isn’t a regular requirement but the willingness to do this coupled with the ability to drive will be useful.
Key Skills, Competences and Experience
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A tenacious personality, comfortable with successfully communicating with all types of customers.
- A "can do" attitude.
- Hardworking, energetic, resilient and with a passion to succeed.
- Evidence of several year’s proactive sales experience in a target driven environment.
- Self motivated, proactive with strong communication skills.
- Methodical and organised with strong time management skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and command of the English language
(spelling and grammar important as creating email correspondence to customers presenting quotations and product information is a part of the role to close sales).
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Experience of Navision Attain would be useful but not essential full training provided.
- Strong administration and organisational skills are required are a must.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an experienced, fun team and to further your career with a forward thinking company with further plans to expand. You will be rewarded with a good basic salary plus commission, 20 days holiday which grows with service (plus Bank Holidays) and an attractive staff purchase scheme for a huge range of products.
An office move to a much larger prestigious site in Crownhill in May 2018
- Computer Literate
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job