Our client, a growing company in Cardiff are looking for an enthusiastic Outbound Telesales Advisor (B2B) to contribute in generating sales for the company.
You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining strong customer relationships.
You will have strong telesales experience and must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills, and must be comfortable presenting products over the phone.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales targets and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience working in a telesales environment
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of computer programs (e.g. CRM software)
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle rejection positively and grow from experience
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to build rapport
- Educated to A level standard
The company offer an excellent working environment, a competitive basic salary of 19k and a realistic commission structure of between £200 - £700 per month once established.
There are also strong career development opportunities within the wider company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job