This is an exciting opportunity to start your career with MHR in B2B telemarketing, this role offers a huge amount of reward and variety in your day to day position.
Lead generation and new business development within the SME And LME market space for the sales team, helping nurture leads until they are ready to look for a solution.
If you are a natural communicator and have the ability to engage people in conversation, this is the job for you. With fantastic opportunities to progress into many different avenues within the business this truly is an
opportunity not to miss.
- You will need to be target driven and self-motivated, this role requires you to generate new and existing business leads through promoting MHR’s software and services within a variety of markets through campaign calling.
- You will enjoy fact finding and building personable relationships as part of this role. You will be required to identify opportunities and promote key benefits and values of our products in order to generate interest.
- Organisation will be one of your traits, a huge part of this role is to keep our CRM system up to date to help maintain and record accurate details.
- We are looking for someone who is confident and an exceptional communicator to work closely with internal stakeholders. You will be required to build relationships across the business and most importantly within the Sales teams.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and individually to support with learning and development and share ideas and successes.
- Our business is a fast-moving environment so you will need to be resilient to change and adaptable.
- The earning potential is not capped so performance driven individuals will be successful in this role.
- A previous phone background is an advantage.
- Ability to learn quickly and on the job. You will be provided with the required training, coaching and ongoing support to develop your knowledge and skills over time.
- This role offers career progression for the right person with the suitable drive and experience.
- Your future is in your hands so willingness to develop your own successful career path, with the help and support from your manager, is essential.
- Market competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, therefore we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'