Location: Sandbach, Cheshire
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (OTE £26k - £28k P/A)
About the company:
CLD Fencing Systems is the United Kingdom’s largest manufacturer and supplier of Rigid Mesh Fencing and Gates with over 40 years’ experience in the security industry.
We are a rapidly expanding company as we keep up to date with the growth of the business as a whole and look to make another record breaking year happen.
Located in Sandbach, Cheshire, at our H.Q; our head offices are up to date and state of the art with a recent renovation completed.
The role of the Telemarketing Agent:
- The role of Telemarketing Agent is to support the Sales and Marketing team, and ensure all campaigns and work are delivered successfully, on time and within budget. The role will be located within the expanding Sales & Marketing department alongside the fast-paced sales team.
- It will involve telemarketing activities, CRM and admin duties.
- It’s essential that you’re a natural team player, driven to push yourself out of your comfort zone and passionate about completing campaigns to the highest standards, with a relentless passion for getting results over the phone.
Requirements of the Telemarketing Agent:
- Proven experience & track record in B2B telemarketing/Telesales experience
- A passion for developing and growing their talent as they progress in a telemarketing role
- Knowledge of the Construction industry and the place of an architect in the role of specification
- A can do attitude and a hunger to learn
- A team player
- Faultless attention to detail
- Strong communication both written and verbal
Telemarketing Agent Benefits:
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Company lunch every day
- Auto-enrolment pension contribution
- No weekends or shift work required
- Long established profitable family business giving excellent job security
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Telemarketing Agent role is right for you then pleaseapply today!