RULE have been tasked to recruit for a newly created 'Head of Sales' position to help scale our start-up client. Created during the current pandemic, they have been financially backed, have a heavy-weight leadership team and are already boasting a revenue exceeding £1M.
Although structured as a contingent agency, they operate on searches leveraging the MD’s industry knowledge and network. They are essentially looking for a #2 in command!
70-90k base + Equity + 40% commission + team override…
- Set up sales operations in the UK
- Help leadership scale and manage an efficient recruitment force
- Identifying and capitulating on prospective strategic opportunities
- Generating and closing quality new leads
- Being a brand ambassador for the company
What is necessary:
- Strong sales leadership experience in Technology or Sales Recruitment
- Drive, hunger and will to build something meaningful
- Methodological character with a diligent attitude
- Excellent team player
- Proven billing experience
What’s a plus:
- Exposure into the management of a PNL
- Track record of scaling sales operations
- Solid book of clients
If you need know more before applying:
- They are already looking to move into their second office within a year of inception
- If you have the fortitude to set new benchmarks and the individual commitment to a combined group effort, then you could be part of something special.
- Cheerful and supportive working environment, creative freedom over the "How" if you get the job done!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing experienced consultants into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for recruitment consultants, with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to further your career in the world of recruitment, we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 45,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you - giving you the best chance to secure a recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Recruitment consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Principle Recruitment Consultant, Managerial Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Team Leader, Recruitment Associate Director, Recruitment Director, Recruitment Managing director, Recruitment Partner, Internal Recruitment Consultant, Internal Recruitment Manager and Business Development Manager.
We only place experienced consultants into specialist Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'