Technology Product Specialist
Birmingham / Cardiff / Manchester / Leeds / Newcastle / London
£30,000 - £35,000 + bonus / benefits package
This global Legal Professional Services group, operating within the UK, Europe, US and Asia, has a reputation for delivering outstanding services and innovative product solutions. The business has established a track record for completing international assignments on behalf of a worldwide blue-chip client base. The development of internal legal technology capabilities has led to the creation of a new opportunity for a Technology Product Specialist to join an expanding Technology team in a client facing technical role. Working at the heart of digital transformation, you will work with the Product Owner, relevant Stakeholders, and clients on day-to-day activities for the development and adoption of a specialist Legal technology tool - HighQ Collaborate.
Key Responsibilities of the Technology Product Specialist:
- Support the delivery of the technology strategy, learning how to implement HighQ Collaborate
- Work with stakeholders to deliver ongoing benefits of the legal technology platform
- Support upskilling stakeholders in HighQ Collaborate across the practice groups
- Complete user testing and support go live activities
- Deploy Agile project management methodologies as well as IT best practice to provide an excellent and efficient service to all stakeholders
Key attributes of the Technology Product Specialist:
- Graduate with 1-2 years work experience, or graduate calibre
- Experience gained within a technology orientated role
- Technically minded
- Able to pick up new technologies quickly
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate the ability to be confident liaising with stakeholders, translating requirements and communicating solutions
- Experience with HighQ Collaborate or other legal technology tool is useful but full training is provided
APPLICATIONS ONLY CONSIDERED FROM THOSE ELIGIBLE TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK WITHOUT RESTRICTION
Harcourt Matthews is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Our divisions include Accounting & Finance; HR - Human Resources & Personnel; IT - Information Technology; Pfi/PPP & FM; Procurement & Purchasing; Project Management & PMO; Sales & Marketing.
Keywords: technology, stakeholder, technical, platform, IT
- Agile Project Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Technically minded
- User Acceptance Testing
- legal technology
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'