EXPERIENCED DIAGNOSTIC TECHNICIAN REQUIRED WITH AN OTE £29,000
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to offer a careful and considered approach to all repairs
- Follow manufacturer warranty processes
- Work effectively as part of a team and on one's own initiative.
- Have Excellent time management
- Have Good organisational skills and display accuracy in their work
- Hold NVQ 3, City &Guilds or equivalent qualification
- Be competent diagnosing vehicle faults and rectify
- Proficiently communicate and co-ordinate with workshop control and parts departments
Working hours are 40 hrs per week Mon-Fri with every 3rd Saturday morning on a rota system, shift work quarterly
A full UK driving licence is required which you will have held for at least 6 months, with no endorsements/disqualifications for drink, drug or dangerous/careless driving offences.
Please APPLY quoting ref no: JRSSP82
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'