My client is a well known and recognised technology business operating across many highly competitive financial services products. They are looking for a Technical Web Analyst to assist with the implementation of Google Analytics across their entire product portfolio.
- You will work specifically with the product management and product design teams you will be able to support these teams by providing a data driven approach and by using data driven techniques such as A/B testing, segmentation and personalisation.
- You should have excellent communication skills. This is a highly visible role and will come into regular and consultative contact with not only the product teams but also the marketing and technology teams.
- You will be expected to work within an Agile environment, there are opportunities to to work within high performing teams which will aid your own development of web analytics from a data and product driven standpoint.
- You should be competent in creating product specifications for tagging and ensure that that analysis on tagging and tracking is carried out with diligence and accuracy.
- The successful incumbent of this role will be expected to coach and train software developers and engineers to ensure that onboarding of new software is seamless and that the tag management system is clean and effective.
- You will be a technical analytic specialist, collaborating with different parts of the business, multiple stakeholders and willing to share your knowledge to allow for continuous improvement.
- You should have demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Your attention to detail should be second to none - nothing should slip past you!
- Ideally, you will have previous front end web programming experience and should be able to deliver against tight deadlines.
- The successful candidate will have excellent technical, numerical and analytical skills.
- You will work closely with web and business intelligence teams to capture, define and analyse relevant critical metrics.
- You will be required to deliver actionable insight to marketing, commercial and web teams to aid business decision making.
My client is committed to a diverse and happy workforce. As well as a highly competitive salary, you will also have access to the following benefits:
- The ability to buy and sell holidays
- 15% annual bonus
- Relocation packages
- Excellent pension
- Annual increases in holiday allowance
- front end developer
- technical web analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job