Technical Web Analyst - eCommerce
£35,000 - £40,000
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented Web Analyst with a passion for implementation to join one of the UK's most exciting online travel companies, supporting their gifted team of Analysts by managing the ongoing marketing and site tags, and assist with the Google Analytics Premium configuration and implementation.
- Implement marketing tags on the website using container solution (eg. Google Tag Manager).
- Analyse the impact of third party tags on the website performance and provide recommendations for improving performance.
- Product own Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics Premium Implementation.
- Assist in the requirements definition for all marketing tracking for GTM deployment.
- Translate strategic requirements into technical implementation specifications.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Web Analytics, ideally using Google Analytics Premium - Adobe Analytics or similar also considered.
- Extensive knowledge of Tag Management (Google Tag Manager), data-layer and on-page scripts.
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders and the ability to translate technical requirements into solutions.
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary up to £45,000 based on experience plus a benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, Digital Marketing, PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job