Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Technical & Training Executive for a very well established Accountancy Firm based in Cambridge.
The role will have a specific focus on assisting with technical queries in relation to audit, financial reporting, anti-money laundering, ethics, company law and some specialist areas. Experience would be beneficial in these areas, however training will be provided if not.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assist with file reviews
- Research technical issues and able to produce a summary of findings
- Assist with internal reporting - specifically for partners conferences
- Monitor new and proposed changes in standards/legislation
- Investigate/follow up AML reports/issues
- Assist other departments with client work as required
This role would suit anyone in audit at present, looking for a change which will allow them to continue to utilise their technical skills. The successful applicant will either be ACA or ACCA qualified with a good knowledge on IFRS. A proactive nature is needed in order to research and summarise findings.
The firm will be offering a superb salary and benefits package as well as the potential for future growth.