A Technical Trainer with advanced automotive and electrical knowledge, including diagnostic processes is required to cascade Train the Trainer global technical training in-line with the Global Learner Journey objectives. Crucial to the role is UK and some international travel.
As the successful Technical Trainer you will have experience of delivering Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) training, have a passion for learning and coaching others and be capable of ensuring the early identification of concerns during new model launch, establishing production readiness following the pre-production build phases.
Technical Trainer Responsibilities & Experience required:
- Deployment of technical 'Train the Trainer' globally to achieve Learner Journey outcomes
- Assessment of internal and external personnel against established criteria
- Liaison with market representatives to ensure all delivery requirements are in place
- Ensure quality and relevance of training delivery supports Learner Journey objectives
- Support the Global Technical Training team through provision of training of market-level trainers and retailers
- Qualification in OEM or industry Trainer Accreditation
- Advanced automotive and electrical knowledge, including diagnostic processes, plus a recognised automotive qualification
- High degree of computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Technical Trainer benefits: 25 days annual leave, Company contributory pension plan, Cash back health care scheme, Life assurance, Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers, Car salary exchange scheme
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- Technical Trainer