Technical System Administrator
To assist the Technical Department with General and Administrative tasks.
To gather data, create trends, interpret results and communicate them to the team. To be a source of support during audits.
To organise and store all the Technical Documentations.
To assist in improving Company working Practices.
- Maintain updated QMS
- General administration duties within the Quality/Technical department
- Liaising with NPD. Commercial with respect to technical/legal aspects of new products
- Supporting the process of artwork sign off
- Managing supplier approval lists, ensuring all suppliers provide up to date product specifications & certificates (BRC, migration, packaging compliance
- Contribution to the maintenance of the nutrition and microbiological database Including weekly monthly and annual trending
- To assist with any customer /audits and visits.
- Interface with other site personnel to ensure customer and site technical requirements are met and maintained.
- Help develop, recommend and implement measures to improve product quality.
- Ensuring legality of the product. Carrying out label and artwork administration & sign off.
- Ensure that micro results are being recorded and analysed to identify potential trends.
- To complete Internal Audits as scheduled, therefore ensuring that Gressingham Foods is adhering to the latest protocols and regulations
- Medium level IT skills, experience in Excel.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"