Title: Technical Support Engineer
Do you have a degree or HNC/HND in an electronics discipline would be desirable or equivalent relevant experience? Do you have experience in electronics design or engineering environment? Do you have a good understanding of electronics?
Technical Support Engineer required around Clacton
Reporting to the board you will be the clear point of contact for all technical enquires from customers and procurement/application Engineers. As part of the Engineering team your primary objective will be to support the sales and engineering department on all matters relating to the function of existing or proposed products; so that the company's product range can be competitively marketed to maximum commercial advantage.
The Role of Technical Support Engineer
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education by managing customer requirements
- Working closely with our Manufacturing and Test department, taking ownership of reed relay functionality
- Solve client problems
- Routine technical support
- Support in distributors worldwide.
- Customer communication visits
- Provide feedback from the market to the engineering team
- Working closely with engineering and marketing.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Technical Support Engineer application?
- A degree or HNC/HND in an electronics discipline would be desirable or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience in electronics design or engineering environment.
- Having a good understanding of electronics
- The handling of miniature electronic components is preferred.
- A proven track record working with customers.
- Motivated and a good problem solver.
- A team player with excellent communication skills at all levels.
If you would like to learn more about the role of sales executive Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Technical Support Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Technical Support Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Technical Support Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Technical Support Engineer role you desire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'