Technical Support Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £27,000 + Generous shift allowance
Data Interchange is a leading provider of electronic data interchange (EDI) and eBusiness integration solutions to over 4,000 global organisations, providing critical functionality for managing communications and data transformation within and beyond the enterprise.
We are looking for a 24/7 Technical Support Engineer who has a passion to learning new technologies and resolving technical problems. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and ideally have previous experience of working in a customer service environment. Working to support Dinet, our Cloud Integration Network, a range of other bespoke Managed Services and our 24/7 monitoring service. You will be responsible for administrative procedures, solving customer issues through investigation and be passionate about building a rapport with customers.
Responsibilities of the Technical Support Engineer:
- Manage, support and maintain existing systems (Training will be provided on all in-house products and services.)
- Dealing with customer technical issues received via the telephone and email.
- The ability to investigate issues in an analytical fashion
- Provide expert technical advice to internal and external customers
Requirements of the Technical Support Engineer:
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to clearly articulate themselves, both verbally and in writing
- Have a commitment to continued professional development
- Ideally you will have customer facing and IT service desk experience.
Alongside a competitive salary and benefits, we also offer the Technical Support Engineer the following:
- Individual training benefits
- Company pension
- Regular, subsidised staff social events
- Excellent career progression
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Technical Support Engineer then please apply now!