Technical Support Co-ordinator
Full Time - Monday to Friday
Start January 2018
Salary 19,000 to £21,000 (depends on experience)
Holidays 20 + day off on your birthday!
If you have worked on a help desk and have experience at dealing with customers, in a customer service role, or if you are a super organised Administrator, that fancies doing something different then we want to hear from you. You will be the first port of call for our customers who call our Support help desk, you will be logging issues (email, website (soon) and phone), giving advice and the main point of contact between customers and all other departments within our organisation. A real customer services focus is needed, the ability to multi task, be organised, have super admin skills and have a passion for improving things.
- Dealing with pre/ post-installation queries via telephone/email and live chat
- Assisting with engineers scheduling and support
- Logging new support calls reported via telephone and email
- Monitor Application Support helpdesk queue and respond to calls within SLA’s
- Address user queries
- Updating and Managing Knowledge base
- Assist with resolution of logs
- Liaise with customers, departments, and ensure everyone is updated
- Own documentation and be organized
- Log and process requests for change / Enhancements, following a formal change process
- Controlled testing of application patches and new releases
- Producing and updating Manuals / Procedures / Training Videos
What you will bring...
You need to have experience on the phone dealing with customers and have worked in or have an interest in a technical environment.
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Organised with proven ability to prioritise and multi task
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated record of providing exceptional customer service (minimum one-year experience)
- Technically minded with high attention to detail.
- High level of written English is critical